Newham Chamber of Commerce Limited is a pro-active organisation helping businesses. It does this by:
- Holding free monthly breakfast meetings, which have a wide range of informative speakers. Attendances range from 45-80.
- Holding free occasional networking evenings – there are nine in 2016 – where members can informally “sell” their business services to other members and non-members. Attendances range from 20-70.
- Providing a regular email information service. We are the distribution centre for national, regional and local information.
- Through our Executive Secretary, providing a point to better reach a wanted contact when this information is unavailable to you.
- Holding a Business Awards evening, with resulting publicity.
- Providing an interactive website.